Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Friends...

I'm happy to say that I'm part of an online forum Lampwork Etc., http://lampworketc.com/forums/index.php. And just like any online forum, there is some drama from time to time but overall, they are a great group of people. People I am happy to say I'm friends with, even though I've only met a few in person.

Well, it's on this forum that the Crazy U lady is really stalking us. She started last year but like any mentally disturbed person, she has came back (and even more crazy if that was possible).

I've added several of these friend's blogs to the side of my blog and I've been added to several of theirs. Be sure to check out those blogs for even more information on what this nutjob has been up to with them.

Also, be sure to check out their etsy and artfire links. It's amazing the wonderful work they do. And it's work they create, no turning people in for false fraud charges or trying to drag them down because someone creates better work then them. They just want to create beautiful pieces of art because that's what they love to do. Wow, what a concept.

No comments: